Saturday 31 December 2011

2011

What. A. Year.

The best and worst of my life, full of ups and downs. I genuinely think that I am a completely different person to who I was at the end of 2010. To be honest, I haven't quite got my head around the changes I've made this year, which  go much further than the 13.5llbs I've gained.

I am a stronger person, without a doubt. I have fallen in love, and had my heart broken, I have tried, failed, succeeded, soared. I have met amazing people, and made amazing friendships I know I will remember as long as I live, long after we only exist in each other's facebook friends.

As I said in my first post, I am RUBBISH with New Years resolutions, but my one this year is pretty simple.
Live life as it comes.


Happy New Years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment